Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Have been failing POA since June.
But am glad to say that it'll never be again.
Cos' I passed my Bank Recon's paper!
Tried to run away from school today.
Yun qing and I managed to leave.
But the rest were caught.
So went back to school.
Lepak then finally bell rung!
Ran out of school and met up with Derrick and Gary.
Ian was in a bad mood, he threw his phone against the wall.
Had lunch @ Yoshinoya then headed off to Gary's place.
Placed our bags down then went for car park catchin.
So many past memories with the usual people!
Saw Jingwen downstairs then headed back to Gary's place.
Lepak then cabbed home :D
Quarrelled with Mr Woo Ts on the phone.
That silly old thing! Boo.
Mr Woo : Kendre, I need to speak to your parents about you always sleepin in class.
Me : Don't worry, I'll ask my mom down to school to talk to you!
Mr Woo : Oh no no, its okay just gimme her number.
Me : Seriously you're really nonsensical, always askin us to pick litters durin class time and not teachin much.
Mr Woo : Kendre, the class got to be clean in order for you students to learn well.
Quarrelled and quarrelled till he finally said okay never mind.
I'll call your mom up and we'll see.
Guess that old faggot is unhappy that we're against him!
Love my peeps like honey to the bees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home